We specialize in employee benefits for employers of all sizes through out Oregon and Washington.
Providing quality employee benefits is an important tool that employers use to attract and retain good employees. Employers are faced with the difficult task of providing a comprehensive package of employee benefits that are subject to budgetary limitations. Additionally, employee benefits are very complicated and difficult to understand.
Northwest Employee Benefits has been assisting employers in providing benefits to their employees for over 20 years. We are an independent insurance agency specializing in providing group insurance benefits to employer groups throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our clients include private employers of all sizes, and Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements, (MEWA).
As a full-service employee benefits broker we work with the employer to design an employee benefits package that meets the objectives unique to each employer. Because we are Independent Brokers, we are able to provide access to insurance products from all the major insurance carriers licensed to do business in the states of Oregon and Washington. The lines of coverage include:
- Alternative Care
- Short and Long Term Disability
We provide assistance in conducting employee meetings to help employees understand their benefits package. We can also assist employers in the following areas:
- Help employers understand and comply with the Federal Affordable Care Act
- Assist Individuals and Employers with Enrollment Cover Oregon Insurance Exchange
- Resolving Claims Issues and Assist in Appealing Claim Denials
- COBRA and State Continuation Compliance
- IRS Form 5500 filings
- CMS Medicare Annual Notices to Employees and Prescription Drug Filing
- Family Leave
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
Please contact us today so we can help you with your employee benefits needs.